... Into This
Transfer home video to DVD
"my kids love the DVD you did. It is so easy for them to just play a DVD rather than have to ask me to connect the video camera to the television for them to watch our holiday footage... And the Chapters make it so easy to move from one memory to the next!"
Transfer your home videos to DVD now. Delete unwanted footage. Add titles, effects, cross fades, chapters and motion menus. Convert your mundane holiday and personal videos into memories you are proud to show your family and friends.
Preserve your videos
Do you have lots of home video cassette tapes that sit there unwatched? Guardian Media can preserve your irreplacable memories on DVD.
We will sit down with you and discuss how your want your precious memories preserved on DVD.
Memories and tapes WILL & DO FADE. Preserve them now on DVD before you lose the image and sound quality forever, as happens with video tape and photos over the years. Don't leave it until it is too late!
- Our media of choice is the DVD-R, as this is currently more compatible
with home DVD players than DVD+R.
For more information on DVD-Rs please visit our DVD Disclaimer page
Reputation and Credibility
- Credibility & Reputation is everything to us - Guardian Media prides
itself on quality, value for money and credibility. Under no circumstances
will we knowingly duplicate copyright or explicit material.
- Our investment in our equipment means we can pass on a superior quality
product to our clients.
- For editing and DVD authoring Apple G5, dual 2Ghz. Advertised as the worlds
fastest, most powerful personal computer.
- Final Cut Pro High Definition 4.5. The latest version of an industry standard
editing system. This is what was used to create The Matrix II & III
and what we use to create your blockbuster.
- DVD Studio Pro. The premiere DVD authoring software from Apple. Fully interactive motion menus and scene selections as well as dolby surround sound capable.